To get hold of the Home Grown logos you need, please follow the simple steps below.
1. Read the web page "The meaning of Home Grown" and decide whether the Home Grown branding applies to you.
2. Read the Terms and Conditions of use of the Home Grown logo.
3. Select and order the Home Grown logos you require using the application form (word version available here, pdf version available here).
4. On the same application form indicate your acceptance of the Home Grown Scheme Terms and Conditions by signing them and returning the application form to the
British Protected Ornamentals Association (BPOA)
PO Box 691
or email a scanned or digitally signed version to email@example.com.
5. Start using the Home Grown logo on labels and marketing material.
Please note that this service is available free to BPOA members. Non-members will be invoiced for a £100 annual registration charge for this service. Growers can join the BPOA for as little as £50. Larger businesses can take advantage of the current £100 for the first year membership offer. Click here for more details about joining the BPOA.
Click here to find out how the Home Grown logo can increase plant sales
Click here to find out more about the meaning of Home Grown
Click here to find out how you can promote Home Grown in your business
Click here to read the Home Grown usage guidelines
Click here to read the Home Grown terms and conditions
Click here to find out what Home Grown artwork you would need
Click here to find out how you can get hold of the Home Grown logos
No comments have been made.